Search This Blog

Thursday 15 November 2012

A Tribute To An Awesome Title

  It seems like a long time ago that this game came out, but I've been rarin' to play it again (just as soon as I'm done playing Assassin's Creed 3). The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword held a particular charm for me, and like other instalments before it, were just amazing games to play. I liked the design of the shield, so I decided to take a crack at modelling it. The texturing is kind of boring, but I though the compositing went well, and I was happy that i did since it's a weakness I have. I enjoyed the process, and overall I was pretty happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. Well done ol' chap~

    An excellent job if I do say so myself, mooore impressive since I actually saw you doing this. I was completely blown away by the likeness of it~ Plus the composition is awwwwweeesoome~ and I just looove how shiney it is.

    I kinda wanna just stand back and be like: "Yeah. That? That's shiney."

    Excellent work~

    ReplyDelete